This unique neck was built for a great old brass clad rim with very cool original hardware. The neck design was influenced by an old minstrel banjo that the client had stumbled on. The fretless neck is a one piece Cherry neck with a distressed dark finish. The head material is a unique material from Yellowstone that is stretched similar to a skin head but is a paper product. The unique head material and nylon strings made for a wonderful deep and rich tone.
- 11″ Brass Clad Antique Rim
- One Piece Cherry Fretless Neck
- Ebony PegHed Geared Friction Style Tuners
- Deep Minstrel Style Scoop
- Antiqued Stained Distressed Finish
- Handmade Reproduction Buckbee Style Tailpiece